Sahara Sea Monsters
Two billion years ago cyanobacteria ruled the oceans and caused a monstrous climate event, oxygen. Since then ocean giants have risen and fallen. The fossil beds of Morocco are now home to an astonishing number of these fallen giants.
Join us in exploring 600 million years of ocean life in 4,000 – 7,000 square feet. This turn-key exhibition has invertebrate plates, full mounted skeletons, interactive games, augmented reality, all furnishings, interpretive labels, and stunning artwork. An exhibition technician will join your team on site for installation and dismantle.
- 4,000 – 7,000 sqft
- Full size mounted replica skeletons
- Megolodon jaw photo opp
- Real fossil invertebrates
- Life models
- Artwork and murals by Julius Csotonyi
- Animation by Julian Johnson Mortimer
- Kinect hunting Mosasaurs game by Eddie Carbin
- Passport stamp stations and passport “books”
- Exhibition furnishings include walls, display cases, AV equipment, stanchions, benches, and cultural décor
- Exhibition Technician on-site
- Minimum security requirements
Meet the Monsters
See this exciting project come to life as our team tours the fossil beds of Morocco.
Join the tour
If you are interested in bringing this exciting, engaging, and educational experience to your visitors, reach out. We would love to work with you.
© 2021 Sahara Sea Monsters LLC